|Best Spicy Chicken Drummies|
I buy my organic chicken drumsticks from Costco, an entire package of 15-18 drumsticks under $10!
Ingredients and Directions:
6-8 chicken drumsticks
3 T melted butter
1/2 c hot sauce (I use Frank's)
1 clove minced garlic
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp cayenne pepper
Salt and pepper to taste
- Remove the skin from the drumsticks, rinse and dry with a paper towel.
- Melt butter and mix together with hot sauce, lemon juice, garlic, cayenne pepper and salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and preheat your oven to 425F.
- I take a small amount of the liquid out and use it for basting during the baking process. I do this before I dip the drumsticks so I don't contaminate the liquid mixture. (I'm weird like that).
- Dip each drumstick into the melted ingredients and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the chicken reaches 165F.
- Double the recipe if you need more drummies.
- Let drummies rest for a couple of minutes and enjoy!