4 orange roughy fillets
1/4 c fresh cilantro, I use a small handful
* if you are not a cilantro fan use fresh dill, about 1/4 c chopped
2 tsp garlic powder or 1 clove garlic, minced
1 lemon, quartered
1 lime, quartered
salt and pepper to taste
- Rinse the fish fillets with water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Spray or rub olive oil on a large piece of tin foil.
- Place fish on the foil and cover with cilantro or dill.
- Sprinkle with garlic or garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Using your fingers, lightly pat the seasonings into the fish.
- Squeeze the lemon and lime juice over the fish and place the fish in the foil wrap.
- Fold the foil over the fish so it is sealed on all edges.
- Use another layer of foil so the juices stay inside the foil wrap while grilling.
- Place the foil packet on the grill and cook on medium for 10 minutes on each side (or until flaky).
My garlic secret? I buy the best garlic and garlic powder from Annie's Garlic.