|Moist Greek Yogurt Bundt Cake|
We are always looking for a yummy new cake recipe and this cake is awesome! It is moist and tasty and a hit with the taste testers!
1/2 c softened butter
3 c sugar
1/2 tsp almond extract
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 c non-fat Greek yogurt, plain
3 c flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking soda
- In a large bowl, mix sugar, butter and yogurt together.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Stir in extracts.
- Add dry ingredients and stir until everything is mixed together but don't over-mix.
- Pour the batter into a greased bundt pan, smooth the top if needed with a spatula.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 325F for 50-60 minutes. I use a toothpick to check the cake, if it comes out clean, your cake is done.
- Remove the cake from the oven and place the pan on a cooling rack for about 10 minutes, then tip the pan over and place your cake on the cooling rack.
- Serving sizes can range up to 16 slices, depending how thick you like them.
- We like sliced strawberries and whipped cream with ours or just eat it plain.