|Chocolate Indoor S'mores!|
|We love the sprinkled s'mores!|
|Gluten free s'mores|
- Break your graham crackers in half or quarters. The gluten free graham crackers I use are already in squares.
- Place marshmallows on crackers halves and broil them in the oven broiler until they are lightly browned, it takes about one minute.
- If you are using fluff (marshmallow creme) just spread it over the cracker with a knife.
- Use chocolate spread in a jar and peanut butter to spread over the tops of the crackers for some extra goodness.
- Lightly press the cracker tops and bottoms together.
- Over low heat on the stove, melt your chocolate chips in a double boiler or you can melt them in the microwave, checking and stirring them every 30 seconds until they are melted.
- I let my melted chips cool on the counter for about 5-10 minutes so I don't burn my fingers when I dip the crackers.
- Spread parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Dip each cracker into the melted chocolate. It's very messy, so have a wet cloth handy for your fingers! I use a table knife to spread the chocolate a little more evenly after I dip them. They won't be perfect but it's ok!
- Once the crackers are covered in the melted chocolate, get your toppings ready. I use sprinkles, candies, nuts, coconut or whatever you like for the toppings.
- Place the crackers on the parchment paper and start topping with your pretties!
- Place them in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes or until they are set.
- Store them in a covered container.
Love and peace,
~ Simply Tammi