- The first step is to purchase wooden letters, these are 18 inch letters but choose whatever size works for you and remember to use your coupons! We used the first letter of each child's name.
- Brush paint (we used acrylic paint) onto the letters and around the edges. Wait for the paint to dry.
- Decide what you will use for the trim around the letters. We used white pearl strands (leftovers from the Christmas tree decorations) and attached them with hot glue.
- For a little extra bling, you can make fabric flowers or purchase some from your local craft store. These were on clearance so we bought ours this time. If you want to make your own flowers, use the instructions from our previous post, Simply DIY Fabric Flowers.
- That's it! You have now completed your DIY project!
~ Simply Tammi