|White Chocolate Coconut Easter Nests|
2 cups flaked coconut
1 bag white chocolate chips
2 drops green food coloring
pastel color M&M candies or jelly beans to use for the eggs in the nest
- Melt white chocolate chips in a glass bowl (I used my Pampered Chef batter bowl). I melted the chips for 2 minutes on 50% power in the microwave. You can use any flavor chips if you don't like white chocolate.
- Stir the chips after they have melted and add 2 drops of green food coloring.
- Add coconut and stir until it is coated with the white chocolate.
- I use a small cookie dough scoop to form a ball and place the nests on waxed paper or parchment paper. Poke your thumb in the center to make a small dip in the nest.
- Place your candies in the middle of each nest and cool about 30 minutes.
- These freeze well or you can store them in tightly sealed container. Depending on the size of your nests, this makes about 20-30. I vary my sizes from big to small.
~ Simply Tammi