4 T soy sauce
2 T corn starch
3 cloves garlic (minced or chopped) or garlic powder (to taste)
Veggies, Pasta and Chicken:
2 chicken breasts, sliced or cut into pieces (remove bones and skin)
1/2 package or 2 cups low mein noodles or your favorite pasta (linguine, fettuccine, spaghetti, or egg noodles)
1 package of frozen Oriental stir fry vegetables or 4 cups if you use fresh ingredients
- Mix marinade ingredients together and place in a baggie, add the chicken (uncooked) and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes cook chicken and marinade in a large frying pan for about 5-7 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, boil noodles and veggies together about 8-10 minutes. (I use my pasta pan).
- Drain veggies/noodles and stir in the chicken and marinade.
- Add water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, mushrooms, cashews, almonds or any other of your favorite ingredients.
- Cook on low hear for about 5-10 minutes.
- You may add a little water or more soy sauce if it is too thick.
Love and peace,
~ Simply Tammi