1 c butter, room temperature but not too soft
1 3/4 c sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 3/4 c flour
2 tsp cream of tartar
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
* Cinnamon and sugar mixture = mix together 2 T sugar and 2 tsp cinnamon. You'll dip your cookie dough balls in this.
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Mix butter, sugar, vanilla and eggs.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix together.
- Roll dough into one inch balls then dip into the sugar and cinnamon mixture - (just the tops are ok).
- Place on parchment paper lined baking sheets and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Makes about 5-6 dozen. Sometimes I make mine bigger then I get 5 dozen cookies.
- Cool on a cooling rack. Freeze a few for later - they'll be gone before you know it!
Love and peace,
~ Simply Tammi