|Peach Cobbler fresh from the oven!|
1/3 c butter, melted
1-2 cups peaches, peeled and sliced
1 c sugar (white or organic cane)
1 c all-purpose flour (or white rice flour for gluten-free)
1 tsp cinnamon (this is optional, my family loves cinnamon!)
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 c milk (I use organic 2%)
- Melt butter and pour it into a baking pan, a 9x9 square glass pan works great.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk flour, sugar, baking powder and salt (and cinnamon if using it).
- Add milk and stir with a fork or spatula.
- Pour this batter mixture over the melted butter.
- If you're using frozen peaches, thaw them first and add some of the juice with them. Using a large spoon, place the peaches over the batter.
- Bake 400F for 30-35 minutes. I usually test mine by sticking a toothpick in the middle of the cobbler and pulling it out. If it comes out clean, your cobbler is ready!
Love and peace,