This is a recipe we got from our dad. It is one of my "go-to" recipes when I need something quick and that everyone likes. I don't really measure everything exactly, I just keep tasting along the way. You can adapt it to what you and your family like.
Here's what you need:
- 1 Packet of Knorr brand Vegetable recipe mix or Spring Vegetable mix
- 2-3 chicken breasts, thighs or whatever you like, I slice mine into smaller pieces to cook faster, but you can use them whole
- 2-3 c chicken broth or stock
- fresh veggies that you like, I use stringless snap peas, broccoli, okra, or whatever I have that needs to be eaten
- pasta I use a small box of Angel Hair, but again.. use what you like