Directions for 1 iced latte:
- Brew enough coffee for about 10 cups - I use bold, dark coffee and almost double the amount of coffee I use for a normal pot of coffee.
- Let your coffee cool, if I'm not in a hurry I do this, otherwise I just add more ice at the end.
- Pour 1/2 cup cooled coffee into a 12 ounce glass.
- Add 1/2 cup milk.
- Add 1/4 cup half-n-half or heavy whipping cream.
- Stir in 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Options: My husband likes caramel flavoring so I use 1-2 T caramel syrup (ice cream topping) or 1-2 T chocolate syrup for a mocha latte. Just add your favorite flavoring the coffee mixture and whisk it together.
- Optional: Add 1/2-1 tsp agave or sugar if you like your coffee sweet.
- Mix together and add crushed ice (I like lots of ice!) And don't forget the straw!
Love and peace,
~ Simply Tammi