Monday, January 16, 2012

Baby Wipes

 
Baby Wipes

     I wanted to share an easy idea for baby wipes, I noticed there are a lots of variations out there, but this is the one that works for me.
  • I like to use Bounty wipes, they hold up the best. Cut the roll in half with a bread knife or electric knife.(so you have 2 rolls about the size of toilet paper) This is to make one of the rolls, save the other one and make as needed.
  • 1T of liquid castile soap, I like Dr. Bronner's almond scent. There is a mild unscented one too.
  • 1T of oil (almond, baby, or olive) 
  • 2 cups of water. 
  • Mix it to together and pour over the paper towels or put it in a bowl and let sit until it is soaked up, you might have to turn the roll over to soak the other side. 
  • Pull the cardboard out of the middle and squeeze the roll gently to get rid of some of the excess liquid.
  • You can put them in a gallon bag or any container with a tight seal
If you use a coffee container or something that shape, you can set it in upright and pull the wipes from the middle of the roll.

~Simply Angie

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1/16/2012

    Great idea! I'm going to use the wipes to clean my kitchen and bathrooms.

    ReplyDelete